During a time of national emergency, we want to do our tiny part to support the work of charities and organisations that are helping communities made most vulnerable by the coronavirus outbreak. To do this, we will be posting out bundles of 10 love & friendship cards, in exchange for a donation of £10, directly to the National Emergencies Trust (NET) Coronavirus Appeal.
The NET, in partnership with the British Red Cross, "will work collaboratively with a wide range of organisations to ensure the maximum amount of money is raised and distributed securely, effectively, and fairly to those organisations and local charities who can do most to help those in need." National Emergencies Trust website.
Card Bundles (10 cards for £10)
Our card bundles include a random selection of 10 rectangular love & friendship designs, chosen from the 15 designs below.
- We will cover the cost of postage & packaging.
- Only open to people living in the UK.
- We will do one post run a week to respect social distancing, so expect cards to take up to 2 weeks to reach you.
- We will not accept returns or cancellations.
- While stocks last.
How to order and donate
1. Text APPEAL to 70141 or donate online here.
(Text cost £10 +1 standard message. UK mobiles only. The National Emergencies Trust will receive 100% of your donation. Registered charity no. 1182809. Visit redcross.org.uk/terms for terms.)
2. Screenshot your text or web confirmation.
3. Email the screenshot of your confirmation and your full name and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org. *Please do not DM Louise on Instagram with your confirmation as it may be missed*.
4. Wait patiently for us to package and post your card bundle (please allow two weeks for delivery).